My dog is a wierdo
I have 2 dogs, Mack and Lily. They don't like other dogs and try to attack them, which is actually quite funny. Picture this: two 11-pound rat terriers trying to attack a 100-pound rotweiler that is looking at them like "why are these 2 mice barking at me?" Boy are the little dogs tough; Mack even has the studded Harley Davidson collar to prove it.
Last night, I finally hung my "365 days of dogs" calendar that my wonderful hubby gave me for Christmas. Well, Mack proceeded to sit in front of the calendar, growling and barking at the 28 dogs of February for like half an hour. So, sadly, I had to take the calendar down. My dog is such a wierdo.
4 Comments:
That IS wierd!! That's like a cat hissing at himself in the mirror, only worse!
I'm totally offended that you would compare my awesome dog to a cat! DOGS RULE!!
Cats rule and dogs drool!
And at least I read your blog, punk.
That's funny. That's exactly why I had to take down my Girls of KU Calendar too: my girlfriend growled at it for half an hour as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home