Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Adventures in Taiwan: Part 4

Our first night in Kaohsiung, everyone briefly met my grandparents and most of my aunts and uncles on my mom's side. It was especially exciting for me because its always fun to have that many family members in one room, it was my brother's first time to meet this side of the family, and it was my first time meeting my mom's sister and her husband. When I was younger, my mom told me that I reminded her of my aunt. So it was awesome to finally meet her.

After a short encounter, Penny took the eight of us to a ginormous seafood buffet on the 39th floor of a really nice building by the harbor (I can't remember the name of the building right now). It had a really great view of the city and the harbor. Unfortunatley, jet lag or exhaustion seemed to hit everyone that evening, so after dinner, we all went back to the motel and crashed.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Shanshu said...

And then you became a hooker?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home