The tallest man in Kansas City
I saw him Wednesday afternoon. As I got onto the elevator after work, I noticed a freakishly tall man bent over in the elevator. I kid you not, he must have been almost 8 feet tall. He was a good 2 feet taller than me (I'm 5 foot 5) and was towering over everyone in the elevator. He literally had to duck to get out of the elevator, otherwise he would have hit his head. I felt so tiny next to him. Is that what a little person feels like everyday? I wonder what it is like to be that tall. Does he have to special order his clothes and shoes? I bet he's ALWAYS picked first to play basketball. If I was playing volleyball with him, would I be able to set the ball high enough for him to hit? Does he get a lot of dates? I wonder if he intimidates women? Would it be difficult for him to have sex with a women half his height? He seemed like a nice enough guy; said "Excuse me" as he got off the elevator. I wonder if I will ever see him again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home