Trip Interrupted
This has nothing to do with the Taiwan trip, but I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! As of July 11, I will be the Research Analyst for Callahan Creek, an advertising agency in Lawrence. It is the same agency that Sara works at. So yay for us, we get to communte to Lawrence together. Hopefully, this means that I won't ever be bored at work again. Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to start. Unfortunately, my contract at my current job says that I have to give one month's notice. So, July 7 is my last day here...TWO.MORE.WEEKS. Ugh!
Another new development: I started taking begining ballet for adults. Don't laugh. I'm being serious. Elizabeth suggested it, and I thought "Why not? Its something different." So we had our first class last week. Other than getting dizzy when we did turns, I actually did pretty well, especially considering that I do NOT have the body of a dancer, nor the grace. We have our second class tonight; the class goes for 8 weeks. I kinda hurt my big toe at volleyball last night, so I hope it doesn't bug me tonight. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Oh, and the most important detail, my friends: there is NO recital and I will NOT make you suffer through watching me attempt to "dance." :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home