My attempt to keep all...1 of my loyal readers...
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. I got a new job that has solved the "boredom at work" dilema I used to have. My new job is as a marketing Research Analyst at an advertising agency. I've been here over a month and I love it, despite my 45 minute commute!!! All that time spent in grad school has finally paid off! Yay!
One of our biggest clients is in the pet food industry, so I get to do a lot of stuff related to the pet industry. Its so much fun! I also have clients in the medical and home security industries which aren't a ton of fun, but are somewhat interesting. Beats twideling my thumbs all day though.
Anyway, Eric had a fun little Questions thing, so I thought I'd steal it:
1. If they made the movie of your life, your part would be played by who? Why?
An older version of the girl who plays "Lane Kim" in Gillmore Girls. Her character doesn't fit the Asian stereotype mold, as don't I, though the strict parent is pretty true. But thank goodness my parents aren't religious freaks. Is she really Korean? If she is, oh well. People tell me I look Korean. But I'm so American-ized, I can't tell the difference between Chinese, Korean, etc. They all look Asian to me.
2. Who are your personal heroes?
My dogs, Mack and Lily. All they do is eat, sleep, and get spoiled by humans. But they did have it rough growing up. They showed signs of abuse when I first adopted them. I just don't understand how people can hurt such innocent, cute animals that love you unconditionally. I leave the house for 2 seconds and they still greet me at the front door like I've been gone for months. This is Lily:

This is Mack:

This is both of them together:

3. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Not to copy Eric, but, I went to Taiwan for 4 months after college. It actually happened pretty spontaneously. I didn't know anyone, except my relatives, but I barely even knew them, I couldn't read a single word of Chinese, and could barely speak and understand it. But the experience changed my life.
4. What is your most annoying habit?
I bite my nails. I hate it and try to stop. Its a bad habit to have. I also grind my teeth when I sleep, but I can't control that.
1 Comments:
BOOBS! Good girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home