Blue Man Group - Kemper Arena, Kansas City - 3/31/07
Yes, this post is a month and a half late, but whatever. Better late then never. :)
I have the best co-worker ever! Troy got 6 free Blue Man Group tix from the mother of one of the Blue Men. He brought his daughter to the show and gave 2 of the extra tix to me and 2 to another co-worker and friend, Terri. I brought my very good friend, Lara, and Terri brought her nephew, Christopher. We had such an awesome time! Not only did we get free tix, but the seats were amazing (they were on the floor, about 20 or so rows back, a little off center) AND, when we got there, Troy surprised us with passes to meet the group after the show. Luckily, Lara had her camera, so we got some awesome pix! Here's a couple of the show:


Here's a pic of Lara and I sporting paper streamers from the show and our back stage passes:

And this is the awesome Blue Man who got his mother the tix that we used. I won't post his name because I heard something about them having to be anonymous or something (when they signed autographs, they just made a blue mark instead of signing their actual name)

Blue Man #2 smooched on us. Despite the smile on his face, Christopher did not like being kissed by a Blue Man! He got caught off guard. Good timing Blue Man!



And last but certainly not least, this is us with Mike Relm. He opened for Blue Man Group. Lara and I want to marry him. He's freaking awesome!! He "is a Chinese American DJ, turntablist, and VJ from San Francisco, California. ... As a solo artist, Relm is known for live performances which feature a series of audio mashups paired with video images, manipulated in real-time with a turntable-like device..." Check him out at his website, his My Space page, and YouTube, though it doesn't do him justice. You must see him live if you ever get the chance!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home