Brand-Spanking-New House Part II
So I got cut off and couldn't post anymore pix. I guess there's a limit. So...here's the office, which is across the hall from the guest bath:
The guest bedroom is still a little sparse, but here you go:
Across the hall is the master bedroom:
Master bath:
So now for the downstairs. It's a little more rough than the rest of the house because it's not finished yet. But I know you want to see it. Here's my laundry room:
Here's the unfinished basement:
Here's the garage. (Jason's parents got us a John Deere to mow our huge backyard):
Here's our back deck (which is off the dining room):
This is our backyard. Wild turkeys and deer live in the wooded area. In fact, I heard the turkeys gobbling this morning and actually saw one cross the road a couple weeks ago. (Why did the turkey cross the road? Yeah, bad joke.) I haven't seen the deer, but Jason saw a bunch of them and I saw deer tracks. Our neighbors say we also get coyotes and bobcats back there.
So that's my awesome new house! It was dark out or raining when I took pix, so I couldn't get pictures of the outside of the house. I'll add those later. And when we get our basement finished, I'll try to post pix of that, too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home