Brand-Spanking-New House Part I
Ok. So it's been almost 2 years since my last post. Sorry. I've been a busy girl. The latest new "thing" in my life is selling my old house and buying a never-been-lived-in-brand-spanking-new house. I know a couple of you have been dying to see pix. I want to preface by saying that:
1. I'm not a photographer
2. We haven’t gotten completely unpacked/organized and the basement is unfinished. So parts of the house are still bare and/or messy.
3. We love the house, but the only thing we don't like is that is has carpet; we prefer hardwood floors. But we plan to change that in a couple years.
Front door:
Here's what it would look like if you were standing in my front door looking in (my dogs are peeking at you):
Here's a few different shots of my living room:
Here's my dining room (the curtains are covering a sliding glass door that goes to the deck, which you'll see a picture of later):
Which opens up into my awesome kitchen:
Guest bathroom:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home