Monday, May 21, 2007

Jason's 30th Birthday

Jason turned 30 this year (5/14/07). He just wanted to go to a T-Bones game, but since it's such a big birthday, I had all sorts of surprises up my sleeve! His parents and I rented out the Home Run Deck in center field and Arthur Bryant's catered. I also made some buttons with pictures of him as a kid and some fun baseball jerseys for everyone to wear. It could not have been a better night! The weather cooperated and it was the perfect temperature. The T-Bones even won! Here's the whole group (notice my awesome Photoshopping skills; this was actually 2 separate pictures!!):

Here's me with the girls
(Jenny, me, Elizabeth, Amy):


Here's Jason and the guys
(Rick, Courtney, Jeremy, Chin, Jason, Mike):


Brennan, Jason, and Jimmy (a guy Jason went to high school with and ran into at the game):

Great smile, A-Lo!

The Beesolinis! :)
The birthday boy's family
(me, Jason, Ron, Barb, Mike):


Me and the birthday boy (awww!):

Kodak moment (Jason & Tom)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home