For the Lovely Lara
I'm sure everyone has received those "get to know your friend" e-mails where you answer the same bunch of questions and e-mail it to all your friends. Well, I received the below list of questions from Lara, and this is actually the frist time I've ever seen this list. So here goes:
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? On or close to a beach
2. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Pajama pants
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Its been so long since I've actually purchsed a CD that I can't remember
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Usually around 7:40
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Microwave
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I can already plax the sax, piano, clarient and cymbals and used to play cello. But to answer this question, I would play drums/percussion.
7. FAVORITE COLOR? It used to flat out be green, but now I also really like blue, yellow and orange.
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV
9. IF YOU COULD TELL ANYONE TO SHOVE IT, WHO WOULD IT BE? One of my co-workers, who shall remain nameless
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? I can't decide between Charlotte's Web and the Secret Garden.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Mind reading
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I don't have one. But if I ever did, I've always wanted Pookie (Garfield's teddy bear).
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Many tasks at one time: yes. Balls and melons: no.
15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My grandmother
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? I love lazy Sundays, but I don't like how it means I have to go to work the next day.
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? Spare tire, blanket
18.WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Depends on my mood; I really like both and periodically crave both (at different times).
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I'm not e-mailing this, but I think Eric will post this on his blog.
20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Lara
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Currently, tulips
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Currently, pizza
24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? March 16, 1978
26.DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOME TYPE OF AFTERLIFE? Yes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home