Adventures in Taiwan: Part 3 If I was a Hooker, I'd be the Best Hooker EVER!!
The plane ride to Kaohsiung was pretty uneventful. Penny and her dad picked us up and took us to the motel where we stayed for the rest of the trip...and where I'd take my clients if I was a hooker. Boy oh boy would I be the best hooker EVER!
First of all, each room is above its own garage. Talk about discretion! Inside the actual room, there was a huge jacuzzi tub, free porn, a little basket of goodies (condoms and such), and the highlight of the room: the sex chair. I don't even know how to begin describing this contraption. But there was an instruction sheet with photographs. All of our rooms, except for my brother's, had the sex chair...including the in-laws. My brother's room had a regular massage chair. Lets just say that made for interesting conversation the next morning at breakfast.
1 Comments:
Why would you be the best hooker ever? We need you to give some examples, please. You must convince us with evidence.
Post a Comment
<< Home